NH_/\)_

Default trace results

finished with the trace, if anyone wants the results let me know.

NH_/)_
http://nortech-cs.com/sailusa/index4.htm
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:22:14 GMT, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from NH_/)_:

finished with the trace, if anyone wants the results let me know.

Do tell.

(Whatever the **** it is you're babbling about.)
--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Bobsprit

your an idiot

NH_/)_

Do yourself, and us a favor. Don't engage these clowns. They have nothing to do
with this group, or sailing and are generating noise along with Bunyip/Burnout
and so on. Stick to the regulars and filter/ignore the rest.

Capt RB
Alt'Sailing.asa leader

Flying Tadpole

Bobsprit wrote:
Capt RB
Alt'Sailing.asa leader

"...When there was any fighting,
He led his regiment from behind,
(He found it less exciting).

But when away his regiment ran,
His place was in the fore, oh!"

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Just Plain Insane

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:55:12 GMT I replied to "NH_/)_"
on a piece of toilet paper while
scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.sailing.asa

your an idiot

So says the moron from Florida.

boat thieves back in busiess insurance results Capt Frank Hopkins General 58 February 11th 04 11:58 PM
Degree Results Mike Seal General 2 July 25th 03 01:27 AM
the results Vineet Buch Touring 5 July 8th 03 03:46 AM