Peter J Ross

Default Netkkkopped?

Well, my posts from Teranews haven't been showing up on the four
servers I've looked at, so I may have lost (sob! boohoo!) my posting
privileges on the planet's crappiest newsserver. (Of course, there's a
chance it's just b0rked as usual.)

But, assuming that I've been Netkkkopped:
Thank you, shipmates! Your actions will *certainly* discourage me from
posting to your group.

sets up a few throwaway accounts

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
thunder

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:00:34 +0100, Peter J Ross wrote:

Well, my posts from Teranews haven't been showing up on the four
servers I've looked at, so I may have lost (sob! boohoo!) my posting
privileges on the planet's crappiest newsserver. (Of course, there's
a chance it's just b0rked as usual.)

But, assuming that I've been Netkkkopped: Thank you, shipmates! Your
actions will *certainly* discourage me from posting to your group.

sets up a few throwaway accounts

Personally, I would never run to an ISP for anything that happens on
usenet. Hell, I've never even used a filter, but really, don't you
have something better to do?
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:22:56 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from thunder:

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:00:34 +0100, Peter J Ross wrote:

Well, my posts from Teranews haven't been showing up on the four
servers I've looked at, so I may have lost (sob! boohoo!) my posting
privileges on the planet's crappiest newsserver. (Of course, there's
a chance it's just b0rked as usual.)

But, assuming that I've been Netkkkopped: Thank you, shipmates! Your
actions will *certainly* discourage me from posting to your group.

sets up a few throwaway accounts

Personally, I would never run to an ISP for anything that happens on
usenet.

Good boy. pats head

Hell, I've never even used a filter, but really, don't you
have something better to do?

No. Nothing beats laughter.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Just Plain Insane

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:22:56 -0400 I replied to "thunder"
on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling their
name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:00:34 +0100, Peter J Ross wrote:

Well, my posts from Teranews haven't been showing up on the four
servers I've looked at, so I may have lost (sob! boohoo!) my posting
privileges on the planet's crappiest newsserver. (Of course, there's
a chance it's just b0rked as usual.)

But, assuming that I've been Netkkkopped: Thank you, shipmates! Your
actions will *certainly* discourage me from posting to your group.

sets up a few throwaway accounts

Personally, I would never run to an ISP for anything that happens on
usenet. Hell, I've never even used a filter, but really, don't you
have something better to do?

You guys are too funny to leave alone. You realize you have a lot
of morons without an ounce of common sense in here?

Vito

Just Plain Insane wrote:

... You realize you have a lot
of morons without an ounce of common sense in here?

Sure. What's scary is that you find the elite of the general population
"in here".

Bertie the Bunyip

Vito wrote in :

Just Plain Insane wrote:

... You realize you have a lot
of morons without an ounce of common sense in here?

Sure. What's scary is that you find the elite of the general population
"in here".

What, in your post?

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Just Plain Insane wrote in
:

[...]

Of course, not, they're all morons without an ounce of common sense.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
news
Well, my posts from Teranews haven't been showing up on the four
servers I've looked at, so I may have lost (sob! boohoo!) my posting
privileges on the planet's crappiest newsserver. (Of course, there's a
chance it's just b0rked as usual.)

But, assuming that I've been Netkkkopped:
Thank you, shipmates! Your actions will *certainly* discourage me from
posting to your group.

sets up a few throwaway accounts

snort!

They really are idiots aren't they?

Bertie
Peter J Ross

On 14 Aug 2003 06:00:32 GMT, a team of surgeons from alt.sailing.asa
removed the following benign growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

Peter J Ross wrote in
news
Well, my posts from Teranews haven't been showing up on the four
servers I've looked at, so I may have lost (sob! boohoo!) my posting
privileges on the planet's crappiest newsserver. (Of course, there's a
chance it's just b0rked as usual.)

But, assuming that I've been Netkkkopped:
Thank you, shipmates! Your actions will *certainly* discourage me from
posting to your group.

sets up a few throwaway accounts

snort!

They really are idiots aren't they?

ATM, everywhere I look on Usenet I'm finding more and more idiots.

This is a *good* thing.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Capt. Mooron

Try removing the mirror from the monitor.....

CM