CANDChelp

Default Alt.Sailing.Asa Is Winning!

Now that Bertie/Burnout and various incarnations are being filtered and
ignored, the final step is clear.
We must now cease the talk ABOUT these non-sailing intruders. Please, not
another WORD ABOUT them, no matter how far removed.

Sailing talk, please! You too, Billy Jane!

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY
Bobsprit

That's an unfair handicap you're proposing, Bobsprit! But never
mind, we'll make an exception for you and allow motoring talk
occasionally.

I'm grateful for the allowance. Did I mention that I have two folding props!?

RB
Flying Tadpole

Bobsprit wrote:

That's an unfair handicap you're proposing, Bobsprit! But never
mind, we'll make an exception for you and allow motoring talk
occasionally.

I'm grateful for the allowance. Did I mention that I have two folding props!?

We know, but...well, do you really think the newsgroup is quite
the right place to draw attention to your physical short, er,
short, er, -comings?
--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com