Bertie the Bunyip

Default Ping TwoWheels

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

Dear Tricycle,

In view of events and the possibilities of genuine newbies
appearing through the smoke, could I suggest you go back to your
original style of listing the weekly sailing-related threads,
i.e. in the actual email, as well as providing a link to your

Hmm, that's not bad, but you really need a big post in at all times telling
the newbies to avoid me.

I could do it for you if you want.

I could copy one of the ones done in another froup. Shouldn't take too long
to find one.

Bertie (always helpful)

two wheels

Flying Tadpole

two wheels wrote:

I thought about identifying the most despicable troll-feeder every
week too, but then I'd have to read a lot of garbage to judge it.

The identity parade is unnecessary. Newbies to this group have
always waited a long time before plunging in (with one or two
memorable suggestions). If they haven't the intelligence to pick
the non-sailing trolls from the sailing trolls, they should stay
in rec.boats.cruising.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Simple Simon

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message ...
If they haven't the intelligence to pick
the non-sailing trolls from the sailing trolls, they should stay
in rec.boats.cruising.

Hear that Shen44? Hear that otnmbrd? Hear that Morris?

SkitchNYC

From: Flying Tadpole

Newbies to this group have
always waited a long time before plunging in (with one or two
memorable suggestions).

Hypnotic or otherwise.

Ping Pong Balls - Conclusion Tailgunner Boat Building 15 January 19th 04 04:02 PM
Ping Pong Balls Tailgunner Boat Building 39 December 26th 03 02:34 PM
PING: Harry noah General 5 December 15th 03 11:13 PM
PING: Butch Ammon noah General 2 September 30th 03 03:02 AM
Ping "Gene K." Don ßailey General 0 September 17th 03 08:05 PM