Bobsprit

Default Still Waiting

I'm still waiting for a response from Billy Jane. I've offered him two weeks of
alternate dates to meet. I haven't told him to meet me tomorrow or next day as
he did, knowing it would be an unlikely event!
He has notice!

Well?

RB
CANDChelp

Below is your post (with headers) on the MORNING of August 6th,
stating that you will be sailing "Thursday, Friday, and the whole
weekend"

Yes, and then I couldn't. It's called a change of plans, Jane. Even If I had
sailed all three days, I could not have made it over to you because I wanted to
sail aboard Marc's Freedom 36.
Sorry. You seem to make a lot of excuses. Why not not AGREE on a time and
place? Why not Oyster Bay area next weekend? Why not Thimble Isle area the
weekend after that? Why all the drama over a never agreed to time and place?

RB
CANDChelp

If you were not afraid to race me, you could have managed to
meet me,

Again, you have an oppertunity to test your theory.

RB
Bobsprit

MY WAY HOME FROM COCKENOE ISLAND, WHERE YOU NEVER SHOWED
UP AFTER CHALLENGING ME TO A RACE THERE.

Another out and out lie!
Never have I EVER typed the word Cockenoe, let alone planned a race there.
YOU LIE!!! Dog!

RB

WTB Laser Sailboat wanted - cash waiting for clean late model in USA Wedac Marketplace 1 August 26th 11 03:49 PM
Any slips in Southern California for 43 foot sailboat? Jim General 7 June 4th 04 04:38 AM
canyon waiting list obdave General 1 February 7th 04 07:16 PM
Off the Topic. I'm waiting to see... JohnH General 102 December 18th 03 11:19 PM