Monty

Default Airbag To Keep Windsurfer Safe On 8000 Km Voyage

The concept is to produce a small, lightweight safety system to be used
by small sailing boats, windsurfers and other small sea craft which
cannot accommodate traditional life rafts as they take up too much
space. The 'anti-capsize' airbag has been produced by the French company
SEVA Technologies in collaboration with ESA's Technology Transfer
Programme.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0807075709.htm

Bertie the Bunyip

"Simple Simon" wrote in
:

If it is French it is not worth spending a plug nickle on.

France can go take a flying leap . . .

I have heard that American tourisim to France is down 80%.

Yes, I've been there. The shops are overflowoing with plaid stretch pants.

bertie