Jeff Morris

Default Wee Pee's Big Adventure

When Booby said "it seemed to move a bit" he wasn't referring to the rock, he was
referring to the keel.

"Gilligan" wrote in message
news
All the rocks there are glacial erratics. It's not like you're hitting
bedrock or anything that wouldn't move. You probably just bumped into Jimmy
Hoffa.

Some day when you ground your boat on real rock then you'll know what it's
like. The waves in the water will lift your boat up and down on the rocks
and you'll quickly start filling with water. It's all downhill after that.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
During a VERY low tide I backed up Alien. I could feel the keel in the

mud. It
happens once in a long while. Continues to back up and...THUMP! The keel

stuck
something solid. It seemed to move a bit. I moved the boat forward, backed
again very slowly...nothing.
My second grounding this summer!!!

Whooo hoooo!!!

RB

Bobsprit

When Booby said "it seemed to move a bit" he wasn't referring to the rock, he
was
referring to the keel.

Nah! That was the rudder. It's supposed to move front to back, right???

RB