jlrogers

Default Ignorant Dupes

Ignorant Dupes

Your opinion of Booby bothers him naught,

His own high opinion is all that he's got.

Somewhat intelligent, and lazy to boot,

He fishes with bait for Ignorant Dupe.

They school 'round his boat with nary a clue,

Doing all the work of a competent crew.

They wash down the decks and scrape the rust,

Splice the lines and load the Crust.

He sits in his cabin, pleased with himself,

His diner is baked, no need for a chef.
--

jlrogers±³©

Flying Tadpole

Yes, but I'd like to see a little more a r t i s t r y in
Bobsprit's trolls. I mean, he trolls like a sealer after baby
seals: ring the bell and thud! ring the bell and thud! ring the
bell and thud! etc it's not that it's ineffective, it's just
that the blood and mashed brains is a bit wearing after a while.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

jlrogers wrote:

Ignorant Dupes

Your opinion of Booby bothers him naught,

His own high opinion is all that he's got.

Somewhat intelligent, and lazy to boot,

He fishes with bait for Ignorant Dupe.

They school 'round his boat with nary a clue,

Doing all the work of a competent crew.

They wash down the decks and scrape the rust,

Splice the lines and load the Crust.

He sits in his cabin, pleased with himself,

His diner is baked, no need for a chef.
--

jlrogers±³©

Marc

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 21:30:13 +0930, Flying Tadpole
wrote:

: ring the bell and thud! ring the bell and thud! ring the
bell and thud! etc it

Yes, still he's got a decent grip, workmanlike stance, and his
followthrough is above average.
Flying Tadpole

wrote:

: ring the bell and thud! ring the bell and thud! ring the
bell and thud! etc it

Yes, still he's got a decent grip, workmanlike stance, and his
followthrough is above average.

Definitely above average. The seals are certainly dead after the
fifth or sixth blow, it's reassuring to know. At least, their
heads are two-dimensional.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Scout

He's NYC personified.
Tenacious. Indefatigable. Satirical.
Immovable, but deceptively quick.
Besieged, but untouchable.
Teflon.
A crowd pleaser.
ASA would be less without him!
Scout

"Marc" wrote
Yes, still he's got a decent grip, workmanlike stance, and his
followthrough is above average.

Scout

and thereby, momentum!
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote Scout wrote:
snip OUCH!
ASA would be less without him!

Indeed, the mass and bulk would reduce, the centre of gravity
change, and the centre of effort shift in such an event.

Scout

would that be a "circle jerk" ?
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
...just a moment of inertia...

Flying Tadpole

Can't be. Everyone flies off at a tangent.

Scout wrote:

would that be a "circle jerk" ?
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote
...just a moment of inertia...

--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Scout

Tim,
you may be amused by the fact, that as we chat, I am investigating a new and
improved cedar bucket at http://www.nrscatalog.com/product.asp?pfid=2727

Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
...just a moment of inertia...