BoatBanter.com

-   -   bow platform (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16640-re-bow-platform.html)

katysails July 31st 03 10:41 PM

bow platform

Is the v-berth very long, or is the boom very short?

V-berth is long and the boom sticks out a ways....you have to watch walking around...you could get pronked....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Gerard Weatherby July 31st 03 11:31 PM

bow platform

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:06:57 -0400, "katysails"
wrote:

The garage? You mean haul it home? We don't have a vehicle it would fit into. There's nothing wrong with it living in the
v-berth over the winter. It's very dry in there.

Goes on top of the pickup. It doesn't fit in the vee-berth and it's a pain to
work around in the winter.

S/V Cat's Meow
http://www.catsmeow.org

Scott Vernon July 31st 03 11:36 PM

bow platform

How, on what vehicle did you get it there?

Scotty

"Gerard Weatherby" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:05:36 -0400, "katysails"

wrote:

You know a better place to store your boom inthe winter?

The garage http://www.catsmeow.org/boomstorage.jpg. Stays dry and it's

out of
the way on the boat.

S/V Cat's Meow
http://www.catsmeow.org

Horvath August 1st 03 12:30 AM

bow platform

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 06:55:09 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

Horvath,
You have a really perverted little mind.

I'M perverted??????????????????

You're the one sleeping with a boom!

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Horvath August 1st 03 12:41 AM

bow platform

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:20:35 GMT, "me" wrote this
crap:

we prefer to use the boom for sailing, have you been hanging out w/ Boob

I don't think Boob could satisfy her as well as the boom.

Well, I was going to keep in the vee-berth. You know, where some people

keep
their booms.

You haven't lived until you've slept with a boom.

Scott Vernon August 1st 03 12:49 AM

bow platform

"Horvath" wrote this crap:

I don't think Boob could satisfy her as well as the boom.

least not on an intellectual level.

SV

katysails August 1st 03 02:31 AM

bow platform

You're the one sleeping with a boom!

It's your mind that went beyond the definition of "Sleeping with"

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

The_navigator© August 1st 03 04:57 AM

bow platform

Isn't a boom associated with something as fast as a speeding bullet?

Cheers MC

Horvath wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 21:31:24 -0400, "katysails"
wrote this crap:

You're the one sleeping with a boom!

It's your mind that went beyond the definition of "Sleeping with"

When you sleep with a boom, do you prefer a regular model, or a curved
one that hits the "G Spot"?

Horvath August 1st 03 11:49 AM

bow platform

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 00:02:14 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Don't worry, you're not familiar with either.

Of course not, dumbass. I don't sleep with a boom.