Bobsprit

Default Ladies and Gent...prepare!

For I, Bobsprit will be leaving the group for a while. I'll still be lurking
and will post pics from time to time, but I will be unable to engage in our
daily fun for a while.
As of next week, I'm starting a new film project and we'll be doing a lot of
sailing.
After this weekend you'll have to fend for yourselves somewhat. My co-captain,
Capt. Neal will do a fine job.

Further adventures of Alien and her crew will be posted every week to the
group. Now THAT'S generosity!

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

Jonathan Ganz

I swear! I had nothing to do with it this time. See... I'm not
even using my neither confirm nor deny line.

Bob, I'm sure they'll let you post again if you apologize to
Scott... oops. Sorry Scotty.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
For I, Bobsprit will be leaving the group for a while. I'll still be

lurking
and will post pics from time to time, but I will be unable to engage in

our
daily fun for a while.
As of next week, I'm starting a new film project and we'll be doing a lot

of
sailing.
After this weekend you'll have to fend for yourselves somewhat. My

co-captain,
Capt. Neal will do a fine job.

Further adventures of Alien and her crew will be posted every week to the
group. Now THAT'S generosity!

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

SAIL LOCO

As of next week, I'm starting a new film project

Read: Going to West Va. to film a wedding.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

CANDChelp

I don't know? Do you really think the battle of the Compass cover did
Nutsy in?
Is he off to do Porno?

Nope, just location scouting for several weeks with the team, then looking at
studio space in Jersey.

RB

CANDChelp

Good luck and I hope you success in what ever

Well THAT'S nice.

RB