The_navigator©

Default The Lizard of Oz

She won't go for fresh maggots she's got DT's.

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:
Hot reptile love, gag a maggot!

Maybe the guy with the iguana wife would be interested?

Flying Tadpole

Damn! Why didn't _I_ think of that line?

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

katysails

I fear DT will never read it.

I fear he will and then we'll have to get rid of him again.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

drunk Mooron

oxymoron?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Bertie the Bunyip

Default Do Tadpoles evolve into Bunyips? Or devolve?

You'll have to wait and see.

I can pretty much gauruntee you'll have time to find out.

Bertie