Capt. Mooron

Default ENLIGHTENMENT from a journey to USENET Space

It's been a slice ... a lot of crap and I have to concentrate on the boat if
I'm going to make Mahone Bay...[ takes too long to explain but I got
involved in some renos and got carried away.... can you spell wood work &
electronics?]

Nonetheless... a good site

http://mysite.verizon.net/rebecca.ore/trolls.html

CM

John Cairns

I just started adding names to the "blocked senders" list, haven't had a lot
of strange names appear today. OTOH, the could all be in different time
zones, or got bored. Thanks for the link, have a good sail.
John Cairns