Bertie the Bunyip

Default Limerick 0-14 - 1-18 Offaly

Nik wrote in
news
On 25 Jul 2003 11:04:24 +0100, "unki" wrote:

K_E_Dennis
"dennisk"=?iso-8859-1?Q?=40N=CDLmail=2Emontclair=2Eedu=3E?= wrote:

Now there's a trio that might even convince Unki to watch a bit of
GAA action, dontcha think? & jackeen lasses, @ that. Trish, take
note!

I have been to hundreds of GAA matches at all levels. I even played
bogball as a teenager. I have nothing against the sport's themselves
or the people who play or support it at all, I just don't like the
carry on regarding certain fundie elements within the organisation (or
any organisation).

I like soccer and rugby better. That's all - comes down to personal
taste. No crime in that.

Looking forward to seeing the All Blacks win the World Cup this year
then Unki?

Hey Njiky. Stillwaiting for you to admit you lied about me being Tossed
form Altopia and about me claiming I was jewish.

Well Njiky?

What about it?

bertie