CANDChelp

Default Sorry, Taddy...

I haven't the time for involved trolls today. We're leaving for Sandy Hook
later today after a stop in Jersey City to help launch a friend's boat. Then
it's out into the Atlantic....there had better be wind!

RB
Scout

Bob,
I'm heading out again tonight, and there will be wind a-plenty. NWS
predicting 15-20 K of S, SW, W wind throughout the weekend.
Enjoy it! See you all on Monday.
Scout

"CANDChelp" wrote
it's out into the Atlantic....there had better be wind!

Flying Tadpole

Ah Bobsprit, how this saddens me. All you had to do was say
whether it was real, or just a troll. No involvement at
all...and you had 40 minutes! Sad, so sad.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
CANDChelp

Ah Bobsprit, how this saddens me. All you had to do was say
whether it was real, or just a troll.

Again, sorry. It just didn't hook me. I can't chomp down on everything. Look at
the amount of beatings I hand out to Scotty, Loco and Billy Jane.
Do I answer each of their lame responses? Of course not. I pick and choose. You
have to be selective, as this thread clearly shows.

RB
Flying Tadpole

CANDChelp wrote:

Ah Bobsprit, how this saddens me. All you had to do was say
whether it was real, or just a troll.

Again, sorry. It just didn't hook me. I can't chomp down on everything. Look at
the amount of beatings I hand out to Scotty, Loco and Billy Jane.
Do I answer each of their lame responses? Of course not. I pick and choose. You
have to be selective, as this thread clearly shows.

RB

But Bobsprit. Answering it would have been such a _good_
demonstration of your expertise, and as you were so
enthusiastically replying within that other thread, I didn't
really expect you to flee such a straightforward question.
Still, I'm glad to see your sense of self-preservation is strong
enough for you to keep studiously away from something you
_really_ don't know about.

So tell me--how do you get a rapid feel for how a boat new to you
handles? (for example, when someone permits you to "try her out",
or when you're considering buying yet another craft?) Let me know
if you'd like a good source book to reply from.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

CANDChelp

But Bobsprit. Answering it would have been such a _good_
demonstration of your expertise

Why would this be important to me or anyone else???

RB
CANDChelp

Still, I'm glad to see your sense of self-preservation is strong
enough for you to keep studiously away from something you
_really_ don't know about.

If you say so.
Sorry...feeling slightly mature today.

RB
CANDChelp

So tell me--how do you get a rapid feel for how a boat new to you
handles?

I don't try to get a rapid feel for how a boat handles.

RB
Flying Tadpole

CANDChelp wrote:

But Bobsprit. Answering it would have been such a _good_
demonstration of your expertise

Why would this be important to me or anyone else???

RB

Why indeed? To others. Not to you.
--
Flying Tadpole