Pony Express

Default American Sailing Association MORE frequently ASKED questions

The real question is:
Who is the idiot that has posted over a hundred messages in the last 24
hours and claims he sails more than anyone else here.
BTW, while you were posting, I was sailing. Line honors Wednesday night,
first place last night. You really should try sailing your wife's boat.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Who is this poor sod who bought a Siedleman?
Why would anyone live on a pathetic Coronado 27?
Why can't memebers beside Capt RB get women aboard?
Why does Gay Ganz bother trolling for men on the board?
How small are those Beneteau rudders?
Why can't other members get a great boat for half price like RB did?

Capt RB

CANDChelp

You really should try sailing your wife's boat.

She bought a boat???

WOW!

RB
Pony Express

Ok, so she sole it from one of her geriatric patients.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
You really should try sailing your wife's boat.

She bought a boat???

WOW!

RB

CANDChelp

Ok, so she sole it from one of her geriatric patients.

Steve starts drinking early!
Hey, Stevey...I paid for the boat. Buy your wife anything lately?

Bwahahahaha!

RB
CANDChelp

He's an idiot that would prefer to talk about things he doesn't understand
rather than sail.

Well, if you MUST be on the list, fine!

Bwahahahahaaha!

RB

Pony Express

Just a house, a year and a half ago.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Ok, so she sole it from one of her geriatric patients.

Steve starts drinking early!
Hey, Stevey...I paid for the boat. Buy your wife anything lately?

Bwahahahaha!

RB

CANDChelp

Just a house, a year and a half ago.

I already owned a house, but she's about to get one with it's own beach. Since
I'm also paying for this, and it's in her name alone, I can honestly say I'm
buying it for her.
I hope ONLY your wife's name appears on the house deed, or were you lying?

RB
Pony Express

I own the house in Towson. I bought this one for her.
I'm going sailing. You should try it sometime.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Just a house, a year and a half ago.

I already owned a house, but she's about to get one with it's own beach.

Since
I'm also paying for this, and it's in her name alone, I can honestly say

I'm
buying it for her.
I hope ONLY your wife's name appears on the house deed, or were you lying?

RB

CANDChelp

I own the house in Towson. I bought this one for her.
I'm going sailing. You should try it sometime.

Is it in her name alone, Stevey?
Uh huh. I thought so.

RB
Simple Simon

Who is the master troller - Booby.

Great job! Now, you've progressed from them biting on
baited hook to biting on bare hook to finally biting on
the end of a monofilament line hung over the side.

Next, they will be jumping right onto the cleaning
table and filleting themselves. Hoooo haaaaaa!