Jonathan Ganz

Default American Sailing Association MORE frequently ASKED questions

Why does the Gay Robert Brody bother to marry? Answer:
his wife is a transvestite.

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Who is this poor sod who bought a Siedleman?
Why would anyone live on a pathetic Coronado 27?
Why can't memebers beside Capt RB get women aboard?
Why does Gay Ganz bother trolling for men on the board?
How small are those Beneteau rudders?
Why can't other members get a great boat for half price like RB did?

Capt RB

Jonathan Ganz

He understands a lot about gay men. He married one, apparently.

"Pony Express" wrote in message
He's an idiot that would prefer to talk about things he doesn't understand
rather than sail.
--
----
Steve

"CANDChelp" wrote in message
Who is the idiot that has posted over a hundred messages in the last 24
hours and claims he sails more than anyone else here.

He's a guy who has a better boat than you for less than you paid!
He's a guy who has a regular sex life.
He's a guy who had the flu all week.
He's a guy who's leaving on a sailing trip tonight.

Sorry, little Stevey!

RB

katysails

I own the house in Towson. I bought this one for her.

You guys should move to Michigan where a wife can say "What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine, too."
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Pony Express

Our verbal agreement is that she gets everything except the boat. The only
catch is that she has to kill me off first, then she gets everything.
--
----
Steve

"katysails" wrote in message

I own the house in Towson. I bought this one for her.

You guys should move to Michigan where a wife can say "What's mine is

mine, and what's yours is mine, too."
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Our verbal agreement is that she gets everything except the boat. The only
catch is that she has to kill me off first, then she gets everything.
--
You have your own personal food tester?

Scott Vernon

Only when I can get down there.

Scotty

"katysails" wrote
--
You have your own personal food tester?

katysails

Only when I can get down there.

Scotty

Good thing you don't go too often...Steve would probablt succumb to starvation...
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

oooooh.....a lame gay with a gay lame. How aprop.

"Fred Quiffle." wrote in message
"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bfsh9s$ign5i$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

Uhhhhhhhhh, you've never met him, have you?

Why, you doing a gay dating service now?

Scott Vernon

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bfsjij$i82ca$1@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

NO! He's much shorter.

all the better to ream me, eh?

Scott

"katysails" wrote in message

Uhhhhhhhhh, you've never met him, have you?

Scotty

He's bigger than you???
--
katysails