Jonathan Ganz

Default Missing Frames in Pentagon Video

Only once dick-for-brains.

I'll butt out when I damn well feel like it.

Why don't you respond and cross post this. It's your style,
right?

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ganz.... Butt -Out

You x-posted as well.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Why do you feed the troll? He's nothing more than that.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| No... I didn't indicate I thought I was the "target".... you're
leaping
| to conclusions again.
|
| CM
|
| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | Target?
| |
| | you were a target?
| |
| | Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwh!

Capt. Mooron

Aw-w-w-w-w try a little harder Ganz. It's not really all that hard to be
witty. God knows you've had enough examples to go by. It's odd because this
is normally not your style.....

Rough week?

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Only once dick-for-brains.
|
| I'll butt out when I damn well feel like it.
|
| Why don't you respond and cross post this. It's your style,
| right?
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Ganz.... Butt -Out
|
| You x-posted as well.
|
| CM
|
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| | Why do you feed the troll? He's nothing more than that.
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| | No... I didn't indicate I thought I was the "target".... you're
| leaping
| | to conclusions again.
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | | Target?
| | |
| | | you were a target?
| | |
| | | Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwh!
| |
| |
| |
| |

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
news
Aw-w-w-w-w try a little harder Ganz. It's not really all that hard
to be witty. God knows you've had enough examples to go by. It's odd
because this is normally not your style.....

Mmm, i see. Trouble in ASA paradise?

Bertie

Rough week?

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Only once dick-for-brains.
|
| I'll butt out when I damn well feel like it.
|
| Why don't you respond and cross post this. It's your style,
| right?
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Ganz.... Butt -Out
|
| You x-posted as well.
|
| CM
|
| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| | Why do you feed the troll? He's nothing more than that.
| |
| | "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| | No... I didn't indicate I thought I was the "target"....
| | you're
| leaping
| | to conclusions again.
| |
| | CM
| |
| | "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | | Target?
| | |
| | | you were a target?
| | |
| | | Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwh!
| |
| |
| |
| |

Capt. Mooron

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| Didn't notice really.

You really should pay more attention Bertie!

Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| Didn't notice really.

You really should pay more attention Bertie!

Nah,

Bertie

Capt. Mooron

Default Missing Frames in Pentagon Video - 1 attachment

That's a cute bike.... yours?

CM
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in
| :
|

| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | Didn't notice really.
|
| You really should pay more attention Bertie!

Scott Vernon

You really should stop x-posting, Mooron.

Sv

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| Didn't notice really.

You really should pay more attention Bertie!

Capt. Mooron

Read the post in reply from the Bunyip and you'll realize it's Bertie
X-posting every reply.

Yours are on several groups like alt.flame... etc. You should see how many
posts 'donal" has supposedly written. It's amazing! He's on at least 10
other groups and that's not including the people who posted under his sig
never mind the whackos that have it out for him now! I'm doing rather well
by comparison. ;-)

You've got a choice... bite your tongue or suffer Bertie's x-posts. My
tongue is bleeding and I don't have half the publicity you do. It's got to
the point that the posters on alt.flame are crying because of the x-posts
from the Bunyip.

Damned if you do..... Damned if you don't... it's a catch 22.

For the group's integrity... I'll stop replying to the Bunyip or any Xposted
submissions. We don't need the extra downloads... despite the kill file.

.... and now to further deflect blame.... it was Oz1 that opened the
invitation to begin with..... ;-D

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| You really should stop x-posting, Mooron.
|
| Sv
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | Didn't notice really.
|
| You really should pay more attention Bertie!

Capt Mooron

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Read the post in reply from the Bunyip and you'll realize it's Bertie
X-posting every reply.

Yours are on several groups like alt.flame... etc. You should see how
many posts 'donal" has supposedly written. It's amazing! He's on at
least 10 other groups and that's not including the people who posted
under his sig never mind the whackos that have it out for him now! I'm
doing rather well by comparison. ;-)

You've got a choice... bite your tongue or suffer Bertie's x-posts. My
tongue is bleeding and I don't have half the publicity you do. It's
got to the point that the posters on alt.flame are crying because of
the x-posts from the Bunyip.

Oh dear!

Damned if you do..... Damned if you don't... it's a catch 22.

It isn't you know. All you have to do is suck my dick and I'm out of here.

For the group's integrity... I'll stop replying to the Bunyip or any
Xposted submissions. We don't need the extra downloads... despite the
kill file.

Kay!

... and now to further deflect blame.... it was Oz1 that opened the
invitation to begin with..... ;-D

No, actually, it was Donal.

Bertie

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| You really should stop x-posting, Mooron.
|
| Sv
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
|
| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | Didn't notice really.
|
| You really should pay more attention Bertie!

Bertie the Bunyip

Gary L. Burnore wrote in
:

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 03:10:41 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"Scott Vernon" wrote in news:bfsr40$idirs$2@ID-
154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

You really should stop x-posting, Mooron.

you really should stop x-posting Scotty.

you realy should stop not x-posting, BtB.

Sorry, I'm not perfect.

(BTW, what's a mooron?
Maroon/moron?

We've yet to figure it out exactly.