Jonathan Ganz

Default Missing Frames in Pentagon Video

Please don't cross post. This has nothing to do with
alt.sailing.asa.

Please don't feed the troll.

Thanks!

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:52:42 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

JL Grasso wrote in
news
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:43:13 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:

DarkMatter wrote in
:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:57:17 -0700, "JustaCowboy"
Gave us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:41:58 -0700, "JustaCowboy"
Gave us:

Yeah, whatever. Go away.

**** off, you retard. Are you really so ****ing stupid as to
think
you can tell people what to do here? How retarded you are.

Go away. You are a clog in the sewer pipe of the universe.

That would make you a clod of **** in the sewer pipe of it all.

I know it's true, because you are no more intelligent than a
desiccated turd.

Bwawhawhahhwhahwhahhwahhwhah!

Yes, he's no doubt spent hours trying to get one to talk back to him

and
reveal the secrets of the universe!

Try getting a little closer, DenseMatter!

He he.
Haven't seen a meltdown like this since Ralphie!

Scuse me while I just go and get some popcorn..

Pass the salt!

Jerry

Capt. Mooron

Ganz.... you are just too stupid to describe

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Please don't cross post. This has nothing to do with
| alt.sailing.asa.
|
| Please don't feed the troll.
|
| Thanks!
|
| "JL Grasso" wrote in message
| On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:52:42 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
| wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:
|
| JL Grasso wrote in
| news |
| On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:43:13 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
| wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:
|
| DarkMatter wrote in
| :
|
| On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:57:17 -0700, "JustaCowboy"
| Gave us:
|

| "DarkMatter" wrote in
| message ...
| On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:41:58 -0700, "JustaCowboy"
| Gave us:
|
| Yeah, whatever. Go away.
|

| **** off, you retard. Are you really so ****ing stupid as to
| think
| you can tell people what to do here? How retarded you are.
|
| Go away. You are a clog in the sewer pipe of the universe.
|

| That would make you a clod of **** in the sewer pipe of it all.
|
| I know it's true, because you are no more intelligent than a
| desiccated turd.
|

| Bwawhawhahhwhahwhahhwahhwhah!
|
| Yes, he's no doubt spent hours trying to get one to talk back to him
| and
| reveal the secrets of the universe!
|
| Try getting a little closer, DenseMatter!
|

| He he.
| Haven't seen a meltdown like this since Ralphie!
|
| Scuse me while I just go and get some popcorn..
|
| Pass the salt!
|

| Jerry

Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

Please don't cross post. This has nothing to do with
alt.sailing.asa.

OK, I agree with thsi psot./

BTW, I'm only here because Mooron and Donnie Osmond invited me!

Bertie

Please don't feed the troll.

Thanks!

"JL Grasso" wrote in message
[...]

Bertie the Bunyip

"Madam Vinyl" wrote in
:

"CJS" wrote in message

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

DarkMatter wrote in
:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 01:03:15 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
Gave us:

Yes, it is. Funny how it popped into your head like that.

You're kind of slow on the uptake there, chump.

Oh yeah, I'm renowned for being thick.

You could really take advantage of me if you put your mind to it.

Oh, be nice.

He is too absorbed in himself....

I'm absorbing, what can I say?

Bertie
Jonathan Ganz

And you're too stupid to make the attempt!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Ganz.... you are just too stupid to describe

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Please don't cross post. This has nothing to do with
| alt.sailing.asa.
|
| Please don't feed the troll.
|
| Thanks!
|
| "JL Grasso" wrote in message
| On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:52:42 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
| wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:
|
| JL Grasso wrote in
| news |
| On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 01:43:13 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
| wrote in alt.disasters.aviation:
|
| DarkMatter wrote in
| :
|
| On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:57:17 -0700, "JustaCowboy"
| Gave us:
|

| "DarkMatter" wrote

in
| message ...
| On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:41:58 -0700, "JustaCowboy"
| Gave us:
|
| Yeah, whatever. Go away.
|

| **** off, you retard. Are you really so ****ing stupid as to
| think
| you can tell people what to do here? How retarded you are.
|
| Go away. You are a clog in the sewer pipe of the universe.
|

| That would make you a clod of **** in the sewer pipe of it all.
|
| I know it's true, because you are no more intelligent than a
| desiccated turd.
|

| Bwawhawhahhwhahwhahhwahhwhah!
|
| Yes, he's no doubt spent hours trying to get one to talk back to

him
| and
| reveal the secrets of the universe!
|
| Try getting a little closer, DenseMatter!
|

| He he.
| Haven't seen a meltdown like this since Ralphie!
|
| Scuse me while I just go and get some popcorn..
|
| Pass the salt!
|

| Jerry

Capt. Mooron

No... I didn't indicate I thought I was the "target".... you're leaping
to conclusions again.

CM

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| Target?
|
| you were a target?
|
| Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwh!

Jonathan Ganz

Why do you feed the troll? He's nothing more than that.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
No... I didn't indicate I thought I was the "target".... you're leaping
to conclusions again.

CM

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| Target?
|
| you were a target?
|
| Bwawhahwhahwhahwhhahwh!

CANDChelp

And you're too stupid to make the attempt!

Not even a logical snip from Gay Ganz. Mooron, I made myself perfectly clear.
There's nothing you can do for this degenerate. He think's calling my wife
"ugly" is up to snuff. Can you imagine?
He's a glory hole train wreck.

RB
Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
news
Damn it... x-posted again.

Oh durn.

Bertie

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| No... I didn't indicate I thought I was the "target".... you're
| leaping to conclusions again.
|
| CM
|
| "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| | Target?