John Cairns

Default The Mac

Couldn't make the race, went to the party instead, the locals call it "Boat
Night". Got a chance to look at Madame X-can you guess the mfg? It was
interesting(the party) but somewhat cheesy, basically a bunch of lubbers
looking for an excuse to get wasted, though mother nature wasn't very
cooperative as it was somewhat cool, and I'm sure these folks would have
preferred warmer weather. So it was sort of a wash, though I did manage to
take a few pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/...38bhgFmABqMZ/2

John Cairns

SAIL LOCO

That Madam X is one good looking boat. Always liked X-Yachts.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
John Cairns

Yeah, we race against several X-3/4's and they always give us fits.
John Cairns
"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
That Madam X is one good looking boat. Always liked X-Yachts.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO

,Are you nuts? The interior is like a dungeon...

The ones I've been on were nice but who cares about the interior anyway.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz

Is that where you keep your "girlfriend" from the bar?

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 22 Jul 2003 02:18:18 GMT, (SAIL LOCO) wrote this
crap:

That Madam X is one good looking boat. Always liked X-Yachts.

Are you nuts? The interior is like a dungeon.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!