CANDChelp

Default Hey, Ozzy...

I heard you're an injured man? Is this true? How did it happen?

While you were off, Binary Billy and Stevie were also injured, but they're not
exactly men!

RB
CANDChelp

BTW what's with the call for help, I thought you knew everything about
C&C ;-

Who me??? It appears that I know less than that, but still forgot more than
Billy Jane and stevey ever knew...
I'm nuts!

RB
SkitchNYC

I'm nuts!

RB

You're a suckup.
CANDChelp

I'm nuts!

RB

You're a suckup.

Really? Who am I sucking up to? Ozzy, who I've publically exposed as a thief?

RB
CANDChelp

Really? Who am I sucking up to? Ozzy, who I've publically exposed as a thief?

RB

That would be 'enterprising businessman' to you!

Yeah, Capone was also "enterprising."

RB

CANDChelp

That would be 'enterprising businessman' to you!

Yeah, Capone was also "enterprising."

RB

Yeah, and good looking as well.

Capone had style, true....

RB

Hey, ozzy! Bobsprit ASA 4 July 8th 03 04:27 AM
Hey Ozzy Horvath ASA 2 June 27th 03 03:37 AM