Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Donal

Default Trolling for beginners and slow learners

Bobsprit fancies himself as a good Troller. He demonstrates this by
constantly claiming that everyone is on *his* hook.

However, a good Troller will cast out the bait and stand back and enjoy the
ensuing havoc. Bobsprit, on the other hand needs to keep feeding his own
trolls. What he lacks in intelligence, he makes up for with quantity.

For an example of a good troll, I would direct you my insulting post last
night. When I logged on this morning, I find no less than 57 posts which
were prompted by my shiny lure. Of these, 23 were from the intended victim.
Of course, this is nothing compared to Neal's heyday, but it is much better
than anything that FB could achieve.

Thank you, Bob! You made my day.

Regards

Donal