John Cairns

Default Cool boat names

Not the most original, but I got a chuckle out of the guy (racer) who named
his boat "runs with scissors". While we're on the subject, I thought we
might put our collective minds together to come up with appropriate names
for any of the folks out there that are talking about buying a new boat(hint
hint).
John Cairns

Horvath

wrote this crap:

Not the most original, but I got a chuckle out of the guy (racer) who named
his boat "runs with scissors". While we're on the subject, I thought we
might put our collective minds together to come up with appropriate names
for any of the folks out there that are talking about buying a new boat(hint
hint).
John Cairns

Hey Hey Hey! The owner of "Scissors" is a good friend of mine. He
won a flag for the Commodore Perry Race.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003m "John Cairns" wrote:

* * * I thought we might put our collective
minds together to come up with appropriate names
for any of the folks out there that are talking
about buying a new boat (hint hint).

A fellow in our area named Mike Devo testing out his just delivered
Swan 45 has the name DevOcean emblazoned (of course: in gold letters)
on that boat's transom.

SkitchNYC

* * * I thought we might put our collective
minds together to come up with appropriate names
for any of the folks out there that are talking
about buying a new boat (hint hint).

A fellow in our area named Mike Devo testing out his just delivered
Swan 45 has the name DevOcean emblazoned (of course: in gold letters)
on that boat's transom.

He should have named it "Whip it Good"

SAIL LOCO

Swan 45 has the name DevOcean emblazoned (of course: in gold letters)
on that boat's transom.

I've only seen gold lettering on power boats. Usually 35 footers where the
owner thinks he owns a mega yacht.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Frank and Ronnie Maier

"John Cairns" wrote...
Not the most original, but I got a chuckle out of the guy (racer) who named
his boat "runs with scissors". While we're on the subject, I thought we
might put our collective minds together to come up with appropriate names
for any of the folks out there that are talking about buying a new boat(hint
hint).
John Cairns

I've always told my wife that if we ever buy a Swan, I'd hafta name it "Leda."

Otherwise, our next cruising boat will be "Loup Garou," the Cajun werewolf.

Frank
Flying Tadpole

Frank and Ronnie Maier wrote:

I've always told my wife that if we ever buy a Swan, I'd hafta name it "Leda."

And was she stimulated by that?

FT
Thomas Stewart

I always thought a Swan should be named; "Duckling, Time Served"

OT