CANDChelp

Default Never run downwind?

with your definition that "tricked out" means doing repairs.

I didn't realize people upgraded to solid vangs to "repair" the old ones.
Great info, Loco!!!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
SAIL LOCO

I didn't realize people upgraded to solid vangs to "repair" the old ones.
Great info, Loco!!!

LOL.......... You said "replaced old track" REMEMBER!!!!1 Busted!
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
CANDChelp

LOL.......... You said "replaced old track" REMEMBER!!!!1 Busted!

Right, but that was just one item. Please explain where you arrived at your
generalized comment.
Also: Still waiting for the "new" definition of High tech.

RB
SAIL LOCO

Also: Still waiting for the "new" definition of High tech.

Your the one with the new definition. Anything "modern" qualifies remember.
My new toster is hi tech.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
CANDChelp

Your the one with the new definition. Anything "modern" qualifies remember.
My new toster is hi tech.

You can argue with dictionarys until you turn blue. If your toaster is like
mine...digital temp. control, feedback timer...then it's high tech. It's not
about what's it's made from in every case, Loco. Certainly not with sails.

RB

katysails

If your toaster is like
mine

YOU HAVE A DIGITAL TOASTER?!?!?! My God, man, can't you even eat regular old toast?????

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

CANDChelp

YOU HAVE A DIGITAL TOASTER?!?!?! My God, man, can't you even eat regular old
toast?????

It was a wedding gift! No remote.

RB
katysails

It was a wedding gift! No remote.

That's ok, then. You can't help other people's bad taste in presents. Too bad they didn't give you a gift receipt so you could
trade it in for a lifetime's supply of real toasters.
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

CANDChelp

Too bad they didn't give you a gift receipt so you could
trade it in for a lifetime's supply of real toasters.

It's a hell of a toaster over, built to last. It's quite nice actually, though
I'd never spend $200 on a toaster myself.

RB

How much skeg? Mike Hackett Touring 16 July 2nd 04 09:17 PM
Downwind Floppy Genoas? Lloyd Sumpter General 33 December 7th 03 06:07 AM