Bobsprit

Default C&C 27....Bombs away!

The lovely interior of the 1986 C&C 27...

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/0/...1077418_11.jpg

KERSPLAT!!!!!

RB
Simple Simon

It looks far nicer and roomier than the Express 30s.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...

The lovely interior of the 1986 C&C 27...

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/0/...1077418_11.jpg

Bobsprit

Forgot to show you how ugly the new 27 is compared to the better older
models...

Here's what Billy Boy sails....

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/0/7/7/4/1077418_1.jpg

That big silly window is very Oday'ish, very Mac27'esque, wouldn't you say? A
sad attempt to marry the better bigger C&C design cues to a boat too small to
carry them.

RB
Simple Simon

That thing wouldn't have a chance in a seaway. My Coronado 27
would put it to shame. While that cork bobbed impotently around
my yacht would be on the horizon purposely and competently going
for more.

I can see now why he is so jealous of your fine example of a well-
kept, well-sailed and well documented Bristol condition C&C 32.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Forgot to show you how ugly the new 27 is compared to the better older
models...

Here's what Billy Boy sails....

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/0/7/7/4/1077418_1.jpg

That big silly window is very Oday'ish, very Mac27'esque, wouldn't you say? A
sad attempt to marry the better bigger C&C design cues to a boat too small to
carry them.

RB

Bobsprit

Mine doesn't really look much like that.

yeah? Let's how nice your interior is???? Oh, PLEASE!!!

RB
Bobsprit

Nobody remembers much about the 32 as
they are entirely forgettable.

Hmmm. Nobody said anything bad about the C&C on the list and even Steve said it
was a good boat.
It's also worth 15K more than your boat!!!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Bobsprit

People on the C&C list are very cautious about badmouthing any C&C for fear of
hurting delicate feelings on the list.

Oops! Another lie. The list wasn't to kind about the 26 in the last few days!

RB
Bobsprit

Pretty much a non-issue

My boat would sell MUCH faster,

Clean boats always sell fast, if they're a reputable brand. I could sell my
boat in less than a week. My profit on that sale would be an issue compared to
what you'd lose!

RB
Bobsprit

People are actively looking for 27-5's. There aren't enough clean ones to
fill the demand for them.

That is one sad defensive post, dude!

RB

Ronald Reagan Eisboch General 78 September 29th 04 01:07 PM
FBI Warns of Bombs Floating Around Marinas Harry Krause General 4 June 29th 04 03:57 AM
OT on IRAQ Jim General 100 March 5th 04 04:00 PM
Cost of an Ancient Warship Charles Talleyrand Boat Building 48 September 2nd 03 02:48 PM