Bobsprit

Default Hoooh Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh!

And if the wind is right....

Here's one from Sunday's sail...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/sarasara2.jpg

Uh huh. Keep typing kiddies!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Capt RB
Ruler of fhe World
C&C 32
NY

SAIL LOCO

They just finished getting it on together.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

The_navigator©

Jonathan Ganz wrote:
What the heck is she trying to do... looks like she's about
the tear that winch off the cabin top and eat it.

Gerard Weatherby

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:11:51 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz" wrote:

What the heck is she trying to do... looks like she's about
the tear that winch off the cabin top

Well, it's good someone on the boat found a use for the winch.

S/V Cat's Meow
http://www.catsmeow.org
Bobsprit

What the heck is she trying to do... looks like she's about
the tear that winch off the cabin top

She's trying not to fall down! Irene had never been on a small boat before, let
alone a sailboat.
By the end of the day she understood the helm and basics of tacking and gybing.
She's only 19 and will be out again on Saturday. She LOVED the boat and there's
no better feeling than sharing sailing with someone! She says a sailboat will
HAVE to be part of her future.
On the whole, I find that women have a far more positive response to sailing
than men.

RB
Keith

"Bobsprit" wrote in message