Bobsprit

Default Oh yeah, Baby!

Sorry....the truth is that most of you sail with men! Men who can't sail! Or
you sail with your wives and wonder why life dealt you the deadman's hand. I
sail with my wife and can still enjoy my life as a man should. I don't need to
teach children or run a race program.
I have the better boat and after this sail the girls spent an hour washing her
down, massaging her glass, poliishing her mast. The girls got vanilla ice cream
after their toils....straight from Alien's freezer!
Another beautiful day sailing...and today will be better!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/restsail.jpg

Capt RB
C&C 32
NY

Pony Express

Didn't notice.
--
----
Steve

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
he's getting very desperate.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
[...]

Capt. Mooron

Relax Scott..... you own your own boat.... Bob has to sail on his wife's
boat. Don't begrudge him the pleasure of the company of a few attractive
women who know he is married to their friend.

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| he's getting very desperate.
|
| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Sorry....the truth is that most of you sail with men! Men who can't
sail!
| Or
| you sail with your wives and wonder why life dealt you the deadman's
hand.
| sail with my wife and can still enjoy my life as a man should. I don't
| need to
| teach children or run a race program.
| I have the better boat and after this sail the girls spent an hour
washing
| her
| down, massaging her glass, poliishing her mast. The girls got vanilla
ice
| cream
| after their toils....straight from Alien's freezer!
| Another beautiful day sailing...and today will be better!
|
| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/restsail.jpg
|
| Capt RB
| C&C 32
| NY

Bobsprit

Don't begrudge him the pleasure of the company of a few attractive
women who know he is married to their friend.

Yeah!!! What he said!!!
Scotty is seething, wondering how big his beastly wife's ass can grow.
Answer: Mighty big!

RB

SAIL LOCO

Both of those bitches look like they wish they were anyplace else. Even back
on 42nd Street.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Cruising with Baby Joe Wood Cruising 46 February 22nd 04 05:14 PM
A Dickens Christmas Harry Krause General 0 December 25th 03 11:30 AM
Batteries and baby bottles RG General 9 December 24th 03 07:34 PM
Oh, baby!!! Bobsprit ASA 1 July 11th 03 03:18 AM