Bobsprit

Default Express to Uglyville

One would think the owner would have enough pride
to fit a nice, cosmetic teak cover to hide those track nuts
and make injuries to the head less likely.

It would certainly be a nice upgrade. I have a row of bolts like that, well
hidden beneath a rail of teak. You'd think Express would have made some effort.

RB
katysails

Who would have ever thought there'd be that much purple naugahyde in the world...You must own every single last stitch of
it...must have gotten it at a pretty low price since it was obviously a factory error...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

OH!! You mean your cup rack? How clever of Coronado....Did matching cups come with the boat or did you have to run out and buy
new ones to match your new interior?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Pony Express

Never heard of a genoa track? Not surprised.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
I thought the Express 30 had hardware access hidden? What's with the

frieght
train of bolts above the settee?

http://www.express30.com/photos/images/DSCN1372.jpg

RB

SAIL LOCO

I can say the owner of the boat shown in question most likely installed a new
genoa track and used bolts that were too long. My boat had a new Harken genoa
track installed for ball bearing towable cars and the previous owner used the
proper sized bolts and consequently does nort look like the boat in the photo.
Not a factory job Boobie so keep trying.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

New DownEast and Express Cruisers group... BostonScubaDiver Cruising 0 November 23rd 03 05:30 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 23rd 03 05:28 PM
Express to toe stubbing! Bobsprit ASA 6 July 14th 03 04:02 AM
Express 27 Marc ASA 10 June 30th 03 11:36 AM