Jeff Morris

Default Express to Savings!

Not as much as you saved on your glasses.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Express saved a lot of money with the single lifelines and cheap bow bulpit!

http://www.express30.com/photos/images/DSCN1345.jpg

RB

Simple Simon

Looks like an identical twin to a C&C 32 to me.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Express saved a lot of money with the single lifelines and cheap bow bulpit!

http://www.express30.com/photos/images/DSCN1345.jpg

RB

Bobsprit

Looks like an identical twin to a C&C 32 to me.

They are cousins indeed. But the C&C is better built, roomier and better for
cruising.
The Express is faster and can be bought cheaper. If you like sitting on tiller
heads, go for the Express!

RB
Jeff Morris

sorry about the link - try this.

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/brochur...0megab1p01.jpg

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
I was referring to the obvious double lifelines - you'd have to be completely blind not

see them. And pretty stupid too, since you made the same comment a while back and you
were corrected then.

Lots of performance oriented boats have minimal life lines. My builder offers that as

an
option. How about this for security:
http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/index1.htm

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Not as much as you saved on your glasses.

Really, Jeff?...the pulpit is not reinforced...just one tube. The C&C is
DOUBLED for and aft.
Note the pic with proper stanchions. Also: An actual helm seat with raised
center.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/sund3.jpg

RB

Bobsprit

I was referring to the obvious double lifelines - you'd have to be completely
blind not to

There are only partial double lifelines and the pulpits are cheap singles.
YOU need glasses!

RB

Bobsprit

sorry about the link - try this.

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/brochures/30mega/30megab1p01.jpg

Yup, and the Mega flopped just like the Express 0.
Point well taken!

RB
Jeff Morris

It also looks like the Redwing and early 30's had single lifelines and simple pulpits. So
what's your point? It looks like at this size your builder decided to make some boats
with simpler deck gear.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
sorry about the link - try this.

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/brochures/30mega/30megab1p01.jpg

Yup, and the Mega flopped just like the Express 0.
Point well taken!

RB

Pony Express

You know nothing of which you speak. Please check these things out before
you ramble on.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Looks like an identical twin to a C&C 32 to me.

They are cousins indeed. But the C&C is better built, roomier and better

for
cruising.
The Express is faster and can be bought cheaper. If you like sitting on

tiller
heads, go for the Express!

RB

SAIL LOCO

Boobie I keep telling you that you know NOTHING about boats. Cheap pulpit?
It's a custom pulpit made by Klacko. It is a European step thru design where
people usually get on and off the boat from the bow. This pulpit type is quite
common on better yachts when the builder understands his upscale customer is
more sophisticated. Baltic uses a walk thru for example.
Express even chose to go a step further with the full race M model. It's
pulpit has a slot for the genoa to reside when sailing off the wind so as not
to destroy sail shape along the foot.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

New DownEast and Express Cruisers group... BostonScubaDiver Cruising 0 November 23rd 03 05:30 PM
New DownEast and Express Cruisers Group BostonScubaDiver General 0 November 23rd 03 05:28 PM
Express to toe stubbing! Bobsprit ASA 6 July 14th 03 04:02 AM
Express 27 Marc ASA 10 June 30th 03 11:36 AM