Jonathan Ganz

Default Too much water.

My pictures?? Oh, you mean on the website. That's what they are
there for... to be viewed. Which one of the women do you think
is a homosexual? The one standing next to you?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
I saw your pictures... I thought fags dressed nice

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Good one iguana-boy. You're learning!

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

a new spin on getting hosed....

Simple Simon wrote:

I have this terrible problem with women on my boat constantly
using up all my fresh water. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so hot!

This lady is a new crewmember but the water thing has got to
go . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/files/hotforthecapt.jpg

Jonathan Ganz

Who did you get them from... your iguana mom?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Oz1 wrote:

Hosin the crabs out!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

You have to have hair to have crabs... don't ruin the fantasy

Jonathan Ganz

I heard that people who've lived in Oceanside are the real
iguana boys. Am I wrong about that? Because I have it on
good authority you used to live there.

Simple Simon wrote:

I have this terrible problem with women on my boat constantly
using up all my fresh water. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so hot!

This lady is a new crewmember but the water thing has got to
go . . .

http://captneal.homestead.com/files/hotforthecapt.jpg

The_navigator_©

Lets just say I know what I'm talking about.

Cheers MC

Oz1 wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 12:35:18 +1200, The_navigator_©
wrote:

Crab lice survival is not dependent on hair.

Cheers MC

More intimate knowledge?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei

The 5'9" natural blonde lady is my wife. Who's yours?

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Yet you find it so intriguing that you MUST reply.

Poor little iguana boy.

So is he or isn't she your wife?

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

My pictures?? Oh, you mean on the website. That's what they are
there for... to be viewed. Which one of the women do you think
is a homosexual? The one standing next to you?

Oh this is so clever.... snore

Jonathan Ganz

Wow. Really a natural blond? How can you tell? I mean have
you checked it out? I keep remembering that movie the Crying
Game. Did they make a story out of your life or is it just a big
coincidence?