Simple Simon

Default Frigates, airport flight info, now the elections...

Did cole slaw come out the exhaust?

I now fight Communism within these United States. There is much to do and I remain ever vigilant. Someday I'll tell you about the cabbage I flung into a MIG intake as it buzzed the ship.
Gilligan

Yes, I caught it in a bowl and made salad. We used Russian dressing.
"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
Did cole slaw come out the exhaust?

I now fight Communism within these United States. There is much to do and I remain ever vigilant. Someday I'll tell you about the cabbage I flung into a MIG intake as it buzzed the ship.

The_navigator_©

We agree, between Raygun and Bush I'd prefer the former -for all his faults.

Cheers MC

Gilligan wrote:

That's because you assume the mind of a Commie operates like the mind
of a rational person. It doesn't. Did you ever see a Communist drink
water? The skipper of that sub was drinking vodka. That's the way your
hard core Commie works MC.
My ever vigilant fight against Communism has spanned four decades.
While America celebrated its bicentennial with fireworks, bbq and beer
I was fighting Communisn toe to toe with the Soviets. People like back
to July 4, 1976 and they'll remember indigestion from rancid potato(e)
salad. I like book and remember having a Kira Class cruiser in my
sights. Which is more American? Fortunately, Americans overcame their
indigestion and elected Ronald Reagan in the next election. He
singlehandedly defeated the Evil Empire, fired an entire labor union,
turned the largest economy in the world around, whipped terrorism at
its root, and had time left over to chop wood. Reagan knew how to take
a bullet too. There is a man! Contrast that with the current man in
office.
I now fight Communism within these United States. There is much to do
and I remain ever vigilant. Someday I'll tell you about the cabbage I
flung into a MIG intake as it buzzed the ship.

"The_navigator_©"
wrote in message
I can't imagine any reason to risk your sub like that. Note that:

"My Soviet friends told me the skipper of the Echo was drunk."

Cheers MC

Gilligan wrote:

Here's an account of the incident with photos of the collision taking place.
I was on the Moinester.

http://www.usni.org/hrp/Train.htm

Do you still think it was unintentional?

"The_navigator_©" wrote in message

Most unlikely -the intentional bit.

Cheers MC

Gilligan wrote:

about one month later was intentionally
rammed by a Soviet sub. Ah, the good old daze!

( OT ) The great escape Jim General 0 March 11th 04 05:12 AM
Found it! Political test website Butch Ammon General 38 January 11th 04 12:46 AM
O.T. A day at the airport. RGrew176 General 51 November 27th 03 04:32 PM