Simple Simon

Default SeaTow top-ten biggest accounts

1) dowra
2) Bobsprit
3) Katysails
4) Jeff Morris
5) Jonathan Ganz
6) Horvath
7) Shen44
8) Sail Loco
9) Ole Thom
10) Bozo the Clown

Jeff Morris

Sorry to disappoint you - I've been sailing for 45 years and never needed the services of
a tow company. However, I did drive a rescue launch for many years as the dockmaster at
several clubs.

Actually, several years ago we were with another family on the island across from
Beaufort, NC (Carrot Island?) and their dinghy engine wouldn't start. He said "No
problem! I've got Boat/US Unlimited!" A quick call on 16, and 10 minutes later a launch
was towing us around, Given that we had 4 young kids with us I didn't feel too bad about
that. Had it been my dinghy, we could have rowed back.

--
-jeff www.sv-loki.com
If you can't say something nice, say something surrealistic. -Zippy

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
1) dowra
2) Bobsprit
3) Katysails
4) Jeff Morris
5) Jonathan Ganz
6) Horvath
7) Shen44
8) Sail Loco
9) Ole Thom
10) Bozo the Clown

Bobsprit

Sorry to disappoint you - I've been sailing for 45 years and never needed the
services of

Jeff, is there ANY bait you won't go for?

RB
Bobsprit

I got you again, loser!

The poor fish in the frying pan is giving cooking directions!

bwahahahahhahahaha!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Are you bozo or dowra?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
1) dowra
2) Bobsprit
3) Katysails
4) Jeff Morris
5) Jonathan Ganz
6) Horvath
7) Shen44
8) Sail Loco
9) Ole Thom
10) Bozo the Clown

dowra

"Simple Simon" wrote in message ...
1) dowra
2) Bobsprit
3) Katysails
4) Jeff Morris
5) Jonathan Ganz
6) Horvath
7) Shen44
8) Sail Loco
9) Ole Thom
10) Bozo the Clown

Thank you Ms. Simon, Look Ma, I'm no. 1.
Glad you didn't list moron(oo) he sails? on an uncharted lake! even
the coasties are (afeard) scared of his lake.(wonder what he smokes?)
Donal never leaves the dock! hasn't finished "sailing for dummies"
yet.
As soon as you find Mr Right you too will have a boat and sail! If he
lets you.
Well thanks again,
Capt Dowra,ESQ
dowra

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Are you bozo or dowra?

Hey Ganz, you were only number 5.
Dowra #1
Jonathan Ganz

I would have preferred to be number 9, number 9, number 9...

om...