Bobsprit

Default Hey Fenton....

Any monetary activity above 10K can "red flag" you to the IRS. There's a damn
good reason I know this. Let's put it this way, it has a lot to do with my
current contracted "job."

RB
felton

On 09 Jul 2003 18:30:53 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

The $10K reporting has to do with cash, i.e. currency, transactions.

Reading stuff like the above makes it clear to me why so many people end up
entangled with the IRS.

RB

Now that is funny as it seems to be you that is entangled with the
IRS

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f8300.pdf

It is quite clear that the Form is required by those engaged "in a
trade or business." Unless the person who sold you the boat, for hard
greenbacks, is in the "trade or business" of selling boats, then there
would be no reporting to the IRS.

It is becoming crystal clear that you are embroiled in a web of
financial misdeeds and you have resorted to hiding your meager assets
in the names of others. A risky gamble, at best. Particularly when
you boast about it in a newsgroup where your name and address are
known

Not that I am so inclined, but as a public service, the IRS phone
number for reporting tax fraud is:

1-800-829-0433

Perhaps someone here in the newsgroup will end up buying "Suzzy's"
boat at government auction while you are serving your time in Oz.
Ouch! That has got to hurt

By the way, I received my CPA certificate in 1977

Peter Wiley

felton wrote in message . ..
[...]

Hang on - *we* don't want a liar, fraud and blowhard. Got enough
political candidates already. Better you keep him.

The funny thing (about the only funny thing) is how the fat buffoon
keeps digging his grave deeper with his own mouth, metaphorically
speaking.

Peter Wiley
Bobsprit

The funny thing (about the only funny thing) is how the fat buffoon
keeps digging his grave deeper with his own mouth, metaphorically
speaking.

The funny thing is that people have been saying that for a long time.
And yet here I remain and the fishing is as good as ever. In fact with Billy
Boy swimming about, the fishing is even better!

RB