Gilligan

Default Fish Fry!

Bob it would be much better if you did, as it would help you overcome the
shame and humiliation.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Offline you begged me not to tell

Gilligan, I hereby authorize you to release the info.
It's okay, man. Go right ahead!

RB

Gilligan

It is indeed a creative challenge.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Bob it would be much better if you did, as it would help you overcome the
shame and humiliation.

C'mon, Gilly, you went this far. Don't cower from a creative challenge!

RB

Scott Vernon

only after your 5th e-mail begging me to post it so you could perpetrate the
marriage myth (lie).

You ARE pathetic!

Scotty

"Bobsprit" wrote ...
Didn't Scotty betray me by
posting my wedding pic link here?

Bobsprit

My WIFE'S boat is better than yours, Scotty's, Donal's, Loco's, Ganzy's
are even better!

than yours?

Who's? I don't have a boat! I sail my wife's boat for free! FREE BABY!

Bwahahahahhahaha!

RB
jlrogers

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/c%26c32b.jpg

"jlrogers" wrote in message .. .
Hey, Gilly, "Nearly ..."
The name is on the boat in one obscure place.
This is pitiful, now at least three of us know.

"Gilligan" wrote in message thlink.net...
Sizzle sizzle!

The sound of a plump flounder hitting the grill!

Sizzle sizzle!!

Just heard back from a close relative who is a Nassau County Detective. He
searched the NY DMV records for boats registered to a particular individual.

Sizzle sizzle!!

Guess what the current registrations reveal.

Sizzle sizzle, snap crackle pop!!

Got to turn 'em over easy so they don't burn on one side or fall apart!!

Sizzle, sizzle, turn up the heat!

Care to come clean Boobster?

I use long tongs cuz the heat's up high!

Sizzle sizzle splatter sizzle!

hmmmm Booby?

Simple Simon

Don't you idiots read posts around here. I posted that link
hours ago and the full name is "Nearly Perfect".

Why not try getting a decent newserver and newsreader?

"Gilligan" wrote in message

thlink.net...
Sizzle sizzle!

The sound of a plump flounder hitting the grill!

Sizzle sizzle!!

Just heard back from a close relative who is a Nassau County Detective. He
searched the NY DMV records for boats registered to a particular individual.

Sizzle sizzle!!

Guess what the current registrations reveal.

Sizzle sizzle, snap crackle pop!!

Got to turn 'em over easy so they don't burn on one side or fall apart!!

Sizzle, sizzle, turn up the heat!

Care to come clean Boobster?

I use long tongs cuz the heat's up high!

Sizzle sizzle splatter sizzle!

hmmmm Booby?

Bobsprit

It's official. You do have access to a C&C 32.

Well there you have it. Hope it makes you happy!

RB