Ed

Default FS: CAL '27 Pop-Top

Cheasapeake Bay Area.
IB Gas Engine
Lots of Sails
Email me for more details

Capt. Mooron

Default CAL '27 Pop-Top

Is that the one that was involved in the "accident" with a garbage barge.
Glad to see you got the structural damage repaired and the smell removed.
That was one nasty mess wasn't it. I'm surprised they allowed it to sail
again.

Betcha' next time you'll have that "pop top" down... ha Ha

I can understand why you want a new boat.

CM

"Ed" wrote in message
| Cheasapeake Bay Area.
| IB Gas Engine
| Lots of Sails
| Email me for more details

Ed

What the...was that...
Ed

"Ed" wrote in message
| Cheasapeake Bay Area.
| IB Gas Engine
| Lots of Sails
| Email me for more details

Scott Vernon

Ed, you're not really supposed to sell stuff on this here News Group. When
one disregards the rules and posts a FS post , the locals have fun with it.
Have you tried rec.boats.marketplace?

Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

"Ed" wrote in message
| Cheasapeake Bay Area.
| IB Gas Engine
| Lots of Sails
| Email me for more details

Bobsprit

Ed, you're not really supposed to sell stuff on this here News Group.

Ed, ignore this trailer park trash sailor and post as you please.
He listed his boat for sale here and it was Mac!

RB

Bobsprit

I never listed my boat here.

You sure did. In fact you told us when it was for sale and when it was sold.
How can you lie with your bare face hanging out?

RB