SAIL LOCO

Default St Michaels

Went to see the fireworks last night in St. Michaels, Md. There must have been
300 boats anchored out. Tender traffic was worse than the BVIs.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Pony Express

Did you sail down, or drive? We tie up to the sea wall at the museum and
generally have a good view.
Middle river was pretty messy, but not as bad as last year. This year they
had a laser show during the fireworks.
--
----
Steve

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Went to see the fireworks last night in St. Michaels, Md. There must have

been
300 boats anchored out. Tender traffic was worse than the BVIs.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

SAIL LOCO

Did you sail down, or drive? We tie up to the sea wall at the museum and
generally have a good view.

I drove down in an hour and a half of air condition comfort. Had a great
dinner sitting outside at the crab claw watching boat traffic. Listened to a
big band play standards at the museum. The fireworks were actually too far
away from the museum to get the boom effects in your chest. Went sailing
today. Nice 12 kt or so breeze. Saw the Hobie 33 folks and told them they
should bring it out on Wed. evenings. They said they have kids in soccer but
would like to. The J29 must have hit the water this past week. He'll be extra
fast for a few weeks with the new bottom.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Pony Express

Crab claw doesn't impress me. The kids crabs were cold. Flounder was only
offered batter fried or baked. They 'couldn't' broil it for me.
Much lighter up here. Maybe 5k. Wrapped up an adult class, and recruited a
few more people for Monday nights. Last Monday we had all 12 JY15's out.
Trying to get some volunteer to race the Xcites.
--
----
Steve