Donal

Default Hey Bobby! Upset???

What's wrong with you? You seem to be sulking. Have I upset you?

Why are you behaving as if you've been beaten? You know that I didn't mean
to cause any real upset. So, what's wrong?

I'm sorry that I sneered at your annual income. If you say that you earn
more than 300K p/a, then I will believe you.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

He's still sulking because he fantasized that I was his friend and then I
called him a Big Fat Liar and he had an emotional breakdown, the poor baby.

Be gentle with him.

Scotty
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/832067.JPG

"Donal" wrote in message
What's wrong with you? You seem to be sulking. Have I upset you?

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
He's still sulking because he fantasized that I was his friend and then I
called him a Big Fat Liar and he had an emotional breakdown, the poor

baby.

Be gentle with him.

I'm always gentle.

I walk softly and carry a small stick!

Regards

Donal

Pony Express

I guess the 'gentleness' makes up for it if she still brings you tea in the
morning.
--
----
Steve

"Donal" wrote in message

I'm always gentle.

I walk softly and carry a small stick!

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Pony Express" wrote in message
I guess the 'gentleness' makes up for it if she still brings you tea in

the
morning.
--

Sorry, I meant to say a "big stick".

Regards

Donal
--

----
Steve

"Donal" wrote in message

I'm always gentle.

I walk softly and carry a small stick!

Regards

Donal

Pony Express

It doesn't matter what you say. It matters what she tells her friends.
--
----
Steve

"Donal" wrote in message

I'm always gentle.

I walk softly and carry a small stick!

Regards

Donal

Horvath

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 00:05:20 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

I walk softly and carry a small stick!

In your right hand.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Donal

wrote this crap:

I walk softly and carry a small stick!

In your right hand.

Horvath,

I know that you are a big prick .... but size doesn't matter!

Regards

Donal

Horvath

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 23:24:51 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

Horvath,

I know that you are a big prick .... but size doesn't matter!

I'll tell that to your little sister, tonight.