BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Bobby! Upset??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/16214-hey-bobby-upset.html)

Donal July 3rd 03 11:31 PM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

What's wrong with you? You seem to be sulking. Have I upset you?

Why are you behaving as if you've been beaten? You know that I didn't mean
to cause any real upset. So, what's wrong?

I'm sorry that I sneered at your annual income. If you say that you earn
more than 300K p/a, then I will believe you.

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon July 3rd 03 11:56 PM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

He's still sulking because he fantasized that I was his friend and then I
called him a Big Fat Liar and he had an emotional breakdown, the poor baby.

Be gentle with him.

Scotty
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/832067.JPG

Donal July 5th 03 12:05 AM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
He's still sulking because he fantasized that I was his friend and then I
called him a Big Fat Liar and he had an emotional breakdown, the poor

baby.

Be gentle with him.

I'm always gentle.

I walk softly and carry a small stick!

Regards

Donal

Pony Express July 5th 03 12:17 AM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

I guess the 'gentleness' makes up for it if she still brings you tea in the
morning.
--
----
Steve

Donal July 5th 03 12:26 AM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

"Pony Express" wrote in message
I guess the 'gentleness' makes up for it if she still brings you tea in

the
morning.
--

Sorry, I meant to say a "big stick".

Regards

Donal
--

----
Steve

Pony Express July 5th 03 12:30 AM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

It doesn't matter what you say. It matters what she tells her friends.
--
----
Steve

katysails July 5th 03 05:17 AM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

It matters what she tells her friends.

Most women I know do not discuss anything like that with their friends or anyone else. That's really crass.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath July 5th 03 05:46 AM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 00:05:20 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

I walk softly and carry a small stick!

In your right hand.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Capt. Mooron July 5th 03 11:12 AM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

Every woman I know discusses such things with her friends..... when she's
not married. It's okay to complain the seat is too small on the rental...
but you'd never complain about it on the Lexus you've just purchased.

CM

Donal July 5th 03 11:23 PM

Hey Bobby! Upset???

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Every woman I know discusses such things with her friends..... when she's
not married. It's okay to complain the seat is too small on the rental...
but you'd never complain about it on the Lexus you've just purchased.

Your women might discuss these things with their friends. Mine don't! They
don't want any competition.

Regards

Donal