Phillip Beachwood

Default The Bad-Boat Bunch

Greetings from the same home area. I saw the Ensenada photos and if not
mistaken don't you live near a marina and have a friend with a boat named
Rawhide? Something to do with the Singles Sailing club as well? I also saw
you down in Ensenada this year at one of the parties. You were with your
friend the boat skipper I think if I remember correctly as the name is the
same. Then I read the 'butterfly" post. Can't say I'm sorry about the
breakup as I almost asked for an introduction. I was surprised as it looked
like you two were very, very close and obviously had been together for quite
a while. It's truly sad when these things happen. I realize this is not
the best way to introduce myself so, if you don't mind, I will definitely
ask the Rawhide skipper to do that for me perhaps at one of your club
meetings. This surfing the internet business is not such a bad idea after
all. Until then I shall not pursue the matter as these internet meetings
are not really my style.

Phillip Beachwood (call me Woody)

"Lady Sailor" wrote in message
You forgot the fuzzy slippers and bathrobe.

No, still not working. Severance and unemployment have been keeping me
afloat. Once I settle in my new digs I'll hit the pavement. Now I'm in

the
process of preparing my house for rent. Hired a good property manager and
talked to the painter today. My son-in-law (a plumber) will replace the
bathtub. The fiberglass patch job I did last year works great but looks
like sh*t.

Lady B.

"Simple Simon" wrote:

Have you obtained gainful employ yet?

Or, do you just sit home all day and watch soaps
while sampling bon bons?

Capt. Mooron

Sounds like you a currying favour for a sound thrashing.... if so... you'd
better come up with better material than that lame attempt to get noticed.
You don't even rank as bait.

CM