SkitchNYC

Default warm and crowded on the bay yesterday

Well, at least we can sail 95% of the year, whereas you
sit in your igloo or whatever dreaming about sex with a
seal.

You gotta admit, he's getting better.
Bobsprit

sit in your igloo or whatever dreaming about sex with a
seal.

You gotta admit, he's getting better.

Yeah, but seal sex is common in the Midwest.

RB
Capt. Mooron

Seals..... Ha Ha Ha ha..... any Eskimo knows a seal is easy! Real Men dream
about sex with Polar Bears!

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| Well, at least we can sail 95% of the year, whereas you
| sit in your igloo or whatever dreaming about sex with a
| seal.
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| I tried to tell everyone that sailing in California sucks backwash. It's
| like a friggin parking lot on Friday afternoon ... no privacy and no
room.
| It's a heat score with patrol boats checking everybody and let's face
| it...
| you ain't gettin' away from the crowds on that water!
|
| Top that off with water so polluted you can't fish in it let alone swim.
| That's what happened to Ganz.... one too many dunkings and he turned
into
| gay, lesbian hermaphrodite.
|
| CM
|

| "Oz1" wrote in message
| | On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:50:37 -0400, DS King
| | wrote:
| |
| | Jonathan Ganz wrote:
| |
| | Old America's Cup boats were out practicing while I was
| | giving a lesson.
| |
| | What an amazing day. Shorts and t-shirt weather until sunset
| | and beyond.
| |
| | Life sure is rough...
| |
| | http://community.webshots.com/album/77981374vZxent
| |
| | Looks like a LOT of fun... one of these days I want to hitch a
| | ride on an IACC boat. For some reason there aren't many in my
| | neighborhood, though...
| |
| | DSK
| |
| |
| |
| | Bloody Hell, is it always that crowded on a decent day?
| | Yikes!
| |
| |
| | Oz1...of the 3 twins.
| | I welcome you to crackerbox palace,We've been expecting you.

Capt. Mooron

Yes I noticed that as well ... and I attribute it to my constant , unending
hazing. His wit is becoming much sharper and I'm proud to see real
improvement in Ganz within the last month! Way to go Jon!!!

CM

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
| Well, at least we can sail 95% of the year, whereas you
| sit in your igloo or whatever dreaming about sex with a
| seal.
|
| You gotta admit, he's getting better.

Bobsprit

His wit is becoming much sharper and I'm proud to see real
improvement in Ganz within the last month! Way to go Jon!!!

Yup...he's a bit better, but he still responds to every mark, rather than
picking his moments.

RB

Bobsprit

Real Men dream
about sex with Polar Bears!

Unbearable. I have a couple nice bear pics...caught in Kodiac moments.
Had enough? Hit the paws button.

RB
Capt. Mooron

Let's cut him some slack there... he's in training! Praise always works
better than floggings when your student has a frail and sensitive nature.
We'll teach him to pick his fights carefully. He'll learn!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| His wit is becoming much sharper and I'm proud to see real
| improvement in Ganz within the last month! Way to go Jon!!!
|
| Yup...he's a bit better, but he still responds to every mark, rather than
| picking his moments.
|
| RB

Capt. Mooron

Reminds me of a story I heard about a young native lad that asked the Chief
Hungry Bear how people received their "native name"? The Chief explained
that at the time of birth the elders would be present and they would look
for some activity or sign to guide them. The chief then said "... why do
you ask, Two Dogs ****ing?

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Real Men dream
| about sex with Polar Bears!
|
| Unbearable. I have a couple nice bear pics...caught in Kodiac moments.
| Had enough? Hit the paws button.
|
| RB

Jonathan Ganz

Thanks I think.

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
| Well, at least we can sail 95% of the year, whereas you
| sit in your igloo or whatever dreaming about sex with a
| seal.
|
| You gotta admit, he's getting better.

Jonathan Ganz

No I won't.