Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 7.4 Trillion! 7.4!!!!

"Charles Momsen" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Keith nuttle" wrote in message
troll sh*t removed

We have already lost many times that in 401k, saving accounts, and
company and public pension funds. So while large in itself, it is a
drop in the bucket relative to the problem.

You'll only lose in a 401K if you sell or reallocate. If you can wait,
the market will come back eventually.

At the average rate of return of market growth for the last 40 years it
will take 10 to 15 years for a 401k to regain the 50% that was lost
since the start of this congress with pelosi "great" leadership. ie it
will have to grow 100% in 10 year. I will be dead before long before
then.

If you're trying to blame the Dems in the last two years for what Bush
did to the economy in the last eight, you've probably got a brain tumor
that's disrupting your cognitive function. Take a look at this. Looks
like you'll have plenty of time, assuming senility hasn't set it.

http://genxfinance.com/2007/11/26/a-...rom-1996-2007/

And if one looks he

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/history.gif

It's plain to see the largest percentage increase in national debt occured
under Clinton!

And takes off again under the Democratic controlled Congress!!!

Don't worry though, our kids and their kids and their kids will pay for it
all!!

Deficit spending - It's for the children!

That "for the children" argument doesn't wash when you're talking to a known
homosexual.

--
Gregory Hall