Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default It only took five minutes to hack...

On 3/17/2014 5:19 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 3/17/14, 5:01 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 15:37:49 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:02:19 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:38:56 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

...Fretwell's current Windows PC:

http://tinyurl.com/pz5nyso

Lots of really old, useful stuff there, like "Science Notes"
indicating
the speed of light at 215 mph.

More gibberish from Harry

===

If he really did access your computer in some way, it is quite
possible that a felony was committed.

It was just one of Harry's lame excuses for a joke ... or perhaps an
insult. I really don't care anymore.
It is clear he is around the bend.
Maybe the stress of all of those legal/fiancial problems is starting
to take a toll on him

Funny....you've jumped aboard W'hine's stinking ship. I'm not "around
the bend," I simply like to poke fun at stuffed shirts, and you, in your
own way, are one. With too much starch.

I know you've been upset ever since I pointed out the lack of science
behind your determination of the cause of your outboard impeller's lack
of failure or failure or perhaps why the temps were creeping up, and it
is obvious you really *hate* to be questioned. Was it the thermostat?
Was it Chicken Little? Did passing cosmic rays do it?

I can't wait for you and the rest of the right-wingers here to solve the
Riemann Hypothesis or, perhaps something a bit easier, the P versus NP
problem. No, of course I haven't, but I am aware of them and read an
article or two a year about the latest attempts, just for grins.

Should be easy for you non-liberal-arts boys to figure out, eh? Get
FlaJim to give you a hand and have PsychoScotty put it up on his
tree-cuttin' web page, "Zen and the Art of Tree-Cuttin' and Mathematical
Puzzlements."

What the hell is *wrong* with you?