Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Spring is coming ...

On 3/17/2014 9:25 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:17:33 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

... and my thoughts are increasingly becoming:

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy303/Eisboch/img005.jpg?t=1395062020

Nice of you to say so. I woke up to four more inches of snow on the ground. Now I'm wishing they
made snow skis for my new RC airplane.

I'll have to admit I wouldn't mind going fishing with those guys and catching whatever the fish was
in the next picture. Tuna?

Yup, that was the tuna we got on our first tuna fishing expedition on
the Egg Harbor. I had been warned by others, including some of the
local charter captains that it could take a couple of seasons of trying
to even hook up with a tuna.

We left the dock at about 6am that morning and hooked that one by 8am.
Lucky fishing boat.