Chris Kelly

Default The Bell Prodigy and hi to my RBP friends

Hi Larry, I think yes, the shorter Prodigy will give some advantage
on creeks but really, the Rival seems to fit most places, and yes....I
do hit lots o' rocks!!!!
If the boss turns me loose I am gonna try for the Columbus Day
weekend but for sure GAF. I am a bit skeert of the Russell Fork at
full release. I am hoping for enough rain to bring the Plateau up for
September 31. My dream plan wud be to paddle daddy's on Friday and
then drive to the Nanny for the GAF sruff and then back to the Plateau
for Sunday. lets stay in touch.
chris

PS By the way, I broke the Rival in the second drop of Lost Paddle the
Sunday before Gauley Fest and have not yer repaired it. On inside
Gunwale is broken in half. I am paddling with a c clamp holding the
boat together.