Larry Cable

Default The Bell Prodigy and hi to my RBP friends

(Chris Kelly)

Typed in Message-ID:

he Bell is about a foot shorter but gives up none of the speed which
is a great asset of the Rival. In fact I think the Prodigy is faster.
It front surfs like a dream and because of ites size and speed carves
very nicely on the wave. I can also get attainments that I could not

make even in the Rival.

Hi Chris,

Think the shorter boat would help you to make some of those tight turns and
slots
on the RF?

Well, I was also unhappily surprised by how easily it dented. I use
my whitewater boats hard on

reeks and in big water and they need to
be tough enough.

What Chris really means is that he runs into a lot of ROCKS :^).

I will bet that the Esquif will play better in holes but that the
Prodigy is faster. If you liked the Rival then I bet you will like
the Pridigy, even with these flaws. If you like the Ocoee better then
you will probably like the Esquif

better.

Esquif is rumored to be releasing a non ABS boat that I assume will be some
type of Poly like the Pyrana boats or even like the OT discovery series. It
should hold up a lot better than the ABS.

When you coming back East. I'm up for another Russell Fork run. Winter is
coming also, the Cumberland Plateau is calling you.

SYOTR
Larry C.