Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default Putin says...

In article ,
says...

If the memorandum refers to government employees or to corporations with
major government contracts, I can understand it. It's similar to his
minimum wage decree. I don't think he or the government should be
dictating to private industry however in terms of pay scales and benefit
packages including a requirement of private industry employers to offer
health care packages. It should be left up to the employers to
determine what they pay and what benefits they offer.

Fundamental difference between a conservative and a progressive liberal.

Then "conservatives" (whatever that means) should be working to repeal
the The Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938.
They can work on repealing SS and Medicare while they're at it.