Poco Loco Poco Loco is offline

Default Putin says...

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 19:11:59 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

On Sun, 9 Mar 2014 14:00:31 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

You don't really think I would post correct info in this right-wing

pigpen about a vehicle I own, do you?

The tires are indeed Pirellis, though. The bike is red and black.

I post correct info in here. But Then again, I don't have anything to hide.

BTW Harry, why would you of all people want to hang around a 'right-wing pigpen?"

===

Every once in a while he gets to hear about real boats.

Well, he's not interested in hearing about your trawler. It's too slow, and there's no way he'd
spend all that time getting from one place to another. Of course, he is pretty quick on his Ducati
superbike.