[email protected] 3452471@gmail.com is offline

Default Missing plane getting suspicious

On Sunday, March 9, 2014 3:07:39 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 3/9/2014 2:05 PM, Poco Loco wrote:

On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 12:35:07 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

I was just reading that authorities have determined that the passports

used by at least two of the passengers were stolen. Strongly raises the

possibility of a terrorist or other unlawful event and not necessarily a

failure of the airplane or it's systems.

Unless it was a catastrophic explosion of some sort, I don't see why the pilot couldn't have

reported a problem over the radio - unless there was some other kind of interference, i.e., human.

The only other explanation I can think of is a catastrophic electrical

system failure that took out redundant back up systems, including

communications.

Apparently military radar indicates that a course change was being made

moments before it "disappeared".

I heard on one of the morning shows today that in the case of a sudden depressurization at that altitude, you have 5-8 seconds before you black out. The pilots may not have had time to do anything.