posted to alt.sailing
Ignatios Souvatzis Ignatios Souvatzis is offline

Default All is lost

wrote:
Anyone want to discuss this film from a sailing perspective?
I found myself shouting at the TV on occasions and I'd only had one stubby beer
cheers

Uh, yes. I saw the disadvertising trailer somewhere and cringed
when he shouted ess oh ess at his microphone.

I must admit that I abstained from viewing the whole movie after
that.

-is
--
A medium apple... weighs 182 grams, yields 95 kcal, and contains no
caffeine, thus making it unsuitable for sysadmins. - Brian Kantor