Default Life in Congo, Part V: What a (long) strange trip its being....

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:00:45 +0100, "riverman"
wrote:

Ahh, now that you put it that way, it IS amazing that someone who has never
posted on roff could sum up its essence in one short sentence. I concur!

--riverman
("roff: a really bizarre non-sequitur." I like it.)

She has a lot of common sense. Most long term kayakers have. Keeps
them alive. Especially the white water ones.
--

rbc:vixen,Minnow Goddess,Willow Watcher,and all that sort of thing.
Often taunted by trout.

http://www.visi.com/~cyli