[email protected] slammer294@gmail.com is offline
Banned

Default Minimum Wage debate

On Wednesday, March 5, 2014 10:22:40 AM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Can any of our resident economic experts explain how raising the minimum

wage helps anyone?

The cost of goods sold reflect the cost of selling those goods. If the

minimum wage is raised, the cost of selling increases causing the cost

of goods to increase, resulting in going back to square one in terms of

what is affordable to everyone.

The only way it makes sense to me is if the minimum wage is raised but

the cost of goods stays the same. That isn't going to happen.

A over-rich **** like you....asking why.... I didn't know you were that ****ing stupid.